Show your love by giving life in this month of Love and Friendship.
The Corcovado Foundation in partnership with Arboretum of the Golfo Dulce Forest Reserve in the Osa Peninsula invites you to plant a native tree in memory of that special person.
Do you know why trees are important?
- They absorb carbon dioxide and expel oxygen.
- Theycool the environment.
- Protectthe soil from erosion.
- Theyare a source of food.
- Theyare the great allies to mitigate the effects of climate change.
Did you know that we inspire and exhale between 5 and 6 liters of air per minute, which in 24 hours are between 7200 and 8600 liters of oxygen?
Donate life by giving a tree for only US $20.
Once we receive your donation, we will prepare the plantation of your native tree in the Arboretum of the Golfo Dulce Forest Reserve in the Osa Peninsula.
You will receive:
- A digital certificate for you or for that special person.
- A photograph of your tree.
Did you know that the Osa Peninsula is the most biologically intense place on the planet?
How do you buy your tree?
By Credit or Debit Card:
Bank transfer or deposit:
You can do it by bank transfer with the following information:
Banco Nacional de Costa Rica
- Currency: Dollars
- Cuenta corriente: 100-02-000-621043-9
- Cuenta cliente (SINPE): 15100010026210432
- Donation: US$20
Banco BAC San José
- Moneda: Dólares a nombre de Fundación Corcovado
- Cuenta corriente: 903723575
- Cuenta cliente (SINPE): 10200009037235757
- Valor US$20
Please send the voucher to email@example.com identify your donation.